General terms and conditions for the competitions
- To enter the competition an entrant must complete and send a message to their mother using the www.iamsoglad.co.za site to qualify. A link to the site can also be found on the www.glad.co.za website situated on the home and competition pages.
- The competition will run from 11 April 2013 to 5PM on 21 May 2013.
- The competition is open to all residents of South Africa (Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering), except
employees of Clorox Africa, employees of the advertising media used and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then Clorox Africa reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Incomplete entries and entries received after the competition closing date will be disqualified from the competition.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and
conditions. Clorox Africa reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Clorox Africa reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
- There are 100 Glad hampers to be won (all items valued at Recommended Retail Pricing at time of competition commencement). The winners will be randomly selected by means of an automated system. Winners will be notified within twenty eight (28) days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Clorox Africa reserves the right to choose another winner from the entries which were received before the closing date.
- The prize must be claimed within 6 months of the date of the draw.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Clorox Africa will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable internet connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners are invited to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Clorox Africa with their consent.